I’m living a comfortable lifestyle working part-time as a health coach, blogger, buying club owner, consultant, and workshop presenter. I divide my time between Brooklyn and Hudson Valley region of NY. People think I’m “really busy”, and I laugh about that often, because I only work 3-4 days a week.
But how did I get here?
It wasn’t easy, I wasn’t always consistent, and as life happens, there’s always adjustments and tweaks to be made.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to health, happiness, and success.
What does work is courage, focus, consistency, effort, and action.
Are you ready?
Schedule an open session with me
An open session is your opportunity to ask all of your burning questions
You can ask me (about):
- my role as a health coach and if they really do make money
- local food advocacy and what opportunities are available
- how to navigate social media
- what tools I use to run my business and my life as a digital nomad
- my education and training
- how I made 700+ connections on Linkedin
- what making full-time income with part-time hours looks like
- what it really takes to make what you want to do work