Did you get here from a blog post? That content is only available to members of Honeybee Holistic’s Intuitive Living community. Already a member? You can access this content by logging in. If you are logged in and can’t access the post you want, it means you don’t have the membership privileges for that page. Login to view your upgrade options.
Would you like to…
- reach a healthy weight without dieting and deprivation?
- learn how to make time for yourself without guilt?
- be more physically active?
- make changes to your diet without necessarily having to give up the foods you enjoy?
- feel good in your body?
- create more organization at home and at work?
- experience more joy and connection in your relationships and in your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I invite you to join my Intuitive Living Community.
What is Intuitive Living?
Intuitive living is a daily practice of self-care, conscious eating, movement, and simplicity. Guided by desire, pleasure, and play, intuitive living cultivates self-awareness for lifelong health and well-being.
With me as your online health coach, you will be supported in making gradual and sustainable lifestyle changes without dieting, deprivation, or willpower.
The Intuitive Living Community is for ENFPs, creatives, free spirits, wellness enthusiasts, freelancers, solopreneurs, and everyone else who’s open to continuous personal growth through discovery and investigation.
As a member of my Intuitive Living Community, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
- a copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health & Happiness (Kindle version. You don’t need a Kindle to read this book)
- two-hour 1:1 coaching sessions (once a month, by appointment)
- email prompts to keep you motivated and connected
- group meditations by phone
- members’ only posts
- members’ only access to self-guided lifestyle toolkits through this site
- pre-recorded classes you can download
- a private Google+ community
- monthly wellness challenges
- recommendations for additional lifestyle support (books, products, therapists, etc)