I practice a whole person approach to health and wellness, connecting the dots between your food choices, sleeping habits, relationships, work, and other areas of your life. I don't dwell on calories, fat, protein, or carbs, and I don't create endless lists of restrictions or good or bad foods for you to follow. Instead, I will support you in implementing new ways to approach wellness without dieting, willpower, or deprivation.
I offer support in:
- cleaning up your diet
- clarifying your wellness and lifestyle goals
- saving money on groceries
- meal planning
- making sense of your doctor's recommendations
- making time for yourself through self-care
- going minimalist (decluttering, clearing space)
- transitioning to a plant-based diet
- cultivating a spiritual practice
- maintaining healthy relationships
Health coaching is a long-term relationship.
There are no quick fixes, and I don't do diets or detoxes.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, my role is to:
- Help you make space for what you really want in love, work, and play
- Free you from diet dogma
- Show you how to think about food without having to count calories, restrict foods, or exercise willpower
- Restore a sense of pleasure and healing when preparing and eating meals
- See food, physical activity, intimacy, and work as reflections of your creativity and abundance
Wellness club members receive
- Office hours, where you can call in for support (these are open, group calls)
- 15% off purchases plus free shipping on orders over $25 in the shop
- access to member's only content on the blog
- Additional, personalized support via e-mail
What kind of results can you get from working with me?
Membership is eighty seven dollars a month, billed automatically
You can cancel your membership at any time.