Did you get here from a blog post? That content is only available to my clients. Already a client? You can access this content by logging in. If you are logged in and can't access the post you want, it means you don't have access to it at this time. Keep reading to find out how to work with me as your health coach!
Would you like to...
- reach a healthy weight without dieting and deprivation?
- learn how to make time for yourself without guilt?
- be more physically active?
- make changes to your diet without having to give up the foods you enjoy?
- feel good in your body?
- create more organization at home and at work?
- experience more joy and connection in your relationships and in your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then health coaching is right for you.
What is Health Coaching?
Health coaching is a dynamic partnership between a trained coach and their client that recognizes the client's own ability to transform and heal their relationship with food, practice mindfulness, and create new habits. As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I will support you in making gradual and sustainable lifestyle changes without dieting, deprivation, or willpower.
During your coaching experience, you will...
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
I specialize in:
- whole foods nutrition, regardless of your dietary observance
- seasonal eating/staying healthy with the seasons
- mind/body practices for emotional and physical well-being
- helping you spend more time in nature
- building stronger relationships
- helping you find physical activity you'll actually enjoy
While they're very popular, I do not offer quick-fix diets, detoxes, or cleanses. I don't believe you need to restrict major food groups or starve yourself in order to clean up your diet and feel better in your body. My coaching supports you where you are and guides you towards long-term changes you will actually stick with.
How to Work With Me
I work with clients one-on-one and in group settings by phone or web. We meet for at least an hour where you'll get personalized support and guidance for your health and wellness goals. Occasionally, clients may meet with me in New York or another location of our mutual choosing. All payment is due up front and I do not offer refunds for missed sessions or cancellations made with less than 24 hours' notice.
All clients receive a copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness (Kindle Version), and members access to premium content right here on Honeybee Holistic.
Integrative Nutrition Book Club
Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness is more than just a book -- it's a blueprint for anyone looking to reclaim their relationship with food and feel good in their bodies without dieting, deprivation, or willpower. Members receive a digital copy of the book and online support from me through email, members only content, and additional resources. Members receive lifetime access to membership materials.
A health history is an exploratory questionnaire that helps us establish the health coaching relationship. During the health history session, you and I will discuss the role your food choices, sleep patterns, social activity, and other behaviors have on your health and well-being.
This is a non-judgmental and safe space for you to get clarity on where you are in your life and what kind of changes you'd like to make. After the health history session, we'll be in a better position to determine if health coaching is right for you and whether to continue a coaching relationship with me.
You'll also receive access to the Integrative Nutrition Book Club
Group Health Coaching
Group Health Coaching programs are available for groups of 4 to 24, online and in person for six or 12 weeks and start at $250 per person. Clients must be enrolled in the book club or have completed a health history with me to be eligible for this option.
Private Health Coaching
I create customized health coaching programs based on my clients' own wellness goals. My health coaching programs run three to nine months and start at $1200. Only clients who have completed a health history with me are eligible for this option.