Did you get here from a blog post? That content is only available to my clients. Already a client? You can access this content by logging in. If you are logged in and can't access the post you want, it means you don't have access to it at this time. .
Would you like to...
- reach a healthy weight without dieting and deprivation?
- learn how to make time for yourself without guilt?
- be more physically active?
- make changes to your diet without having to give up the foods you enjoy?
- feel good in your body?
- create more organization at home and at work?
- experience more joy and connection in your relationships and in your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then health coaching is right for you.
What is Health Coaching?
Health coaching is a dynamic partnership between a trained coach and their client that recognizes the client's own ability to transform and heal their relationship with food, practice mindfulness, and create new habits. As an integrative nutrition health coach, I will support you in making gradual and sustainable lifestyle changes without dieting, deprivation, or willpower.
During your coaching experience, you will...
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
I specialize in:
- whole foods nutrition, regardless of your dietary observance
- seasonal eating/staying healthy with the seasons
- mind/body practices for emotional and physical well-being
- helping you spend more time in nature
- building stronger relationships
- helping you find physical activity you'll actually enjoy
While they're very popular, I do not offer quick-fix diets, detoxes, or cleanses. I don't believe you need to restrict major food groups or starve yourself in order to clean up your diet and feel better in your body. My coaching is an ongoing partnership that supports you where you are and guides you towards long-term changes that you will actually stick with.
How to Work With Me
I work with clients one-on-one and in group settings by phone or Skype. We meet for at least an hour where you'll get personalized support and guidance for your health and wellness goals. All payment is due up front and I do not offer refunds for missed sessions or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
Clients receive a copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness (Kindle Version), members access to premium content right here on Honeybee Holistic, and a private Google+ community.
Schedule a Health History Session
A health history is an exploratory questionnaire that helps us establish the health coaching relationship. During the health history session, you and I will discuss the role your food choices, sleep patterns, social activity, and other behaviors have on your health and well-being.
This is a non-judgmental and safe space for you to get clarity on where you are in your life. After the health coaching session, we'll be in a better position to determine if health coaching is right for you and whether to continue a coaching relationship with me.
75-minute session, $150
3-month Group Coaching
My three-month group coaching option offers a dynamic opportunity for increased guidance and support. We meet twice a month on Wednesdays by phone from April-June and July-September, with continued support in my private Google+ Community. Participants also have access to members' only content such as articles, checklists, handouts, wellness challenges, and more.
During these calls you will:
- get to the core what's really keeping you from feeling your best
- experience guided breath meditations
- learn about which foods are best to eat for the season we're in
- discuss the IIN book
- get specific guidance on your health concerns
- learn how to set goals in a new and exciting way
- connect and grow with other like-minded people
Can't make the calls? No problem. You'll be able to submit any questions you have in our Google+ community or via email and I'll answer them. The calls will also be recorded for playback on your own time.
Pay in full, $499
Pay in three installments of $199 (billed monthly)
There are no refunds for this program.